Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where Can I Watch Digital Playground Films Free?

Theophilus London: Overseas Flying (new single)


With its faux-English songs, this native of Brooklyn that I particularly like the flow fact a lot about him last year. There are those who see the resemblance to Kid Cudi or Kanye West . Those who love her style to the crossroads of the universe ranging from new wave to punk via pop or hip hop. Those who criticize the samples and other occasions (Fugees, Whitney Houston, Dolly Parton, etc..) Everywhere on its two mix tapes. Etc..

Personally, I like. Not quite sure. But his musical influences, his flow (I know I already said), its polished image clips that seem straight out of the eighties, it all bodes very good for the future. Theophilus London has indeed delivered in dribs and drabs his productions as many stones to lead us to the release of his first real album (early 2011) I am waiting with some impatience.

Until then quick overview starting with the last pebble-dated released last week- Flying Overseas. made excuse to post that I wanted to do for a while ... although this song with Solange Knowles and featuring in Devonte Hynes is not my favorite.


example I prefer him I Want You, released this summer. For the visualization had to compete with the sexy atmosphere, so it's excellent Va $ htie (especially with a boss who Jadakiss, Cudi, Made Evans, etc.. and who launched the evenings "1992" in New York).


It continues with two excerpts from the mix tapes that made him famous Jam! The charming and mixtape, namely: Humdrum Town and Hey wonderful we walk through the streets of Red Light District ...



To finish two UFO videos to learn more about the character. The first: how relaxed interview conducted last week by students from Duke University's excellent for Duke Student Broadcast . Then little demo of his not fetish dance by Theophilus into it ...


1 comment: